The recipe of Chicken Curry is loved by everyone. It is one of the most liked and eaten dish in the history. If you love eating chicken then Chicken Curry is something that you can not forget about.In this recipe you will find the ingredients and the method of making traditional chicken curry.
Chicken Curry Ingredients
Chicken pieces – 1 kg
Preferred Oil – 3 tbsp
Onions (Finely Chopped) – 1 1/2 cups
Ginger (Finely Chopped) – 2 tbsp
Garlic(Finely Chopped) – 1/2 tbsp
Green Chilly (Cut in Length) – 4 nos
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Powders required for Making Chicken Curry
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Chilly Powder – 1/2 – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
Garam Masala Powder -1/2tbsp
Coconut milk – 2 cups (If available)
Lime juice – 2 tsp
– Step By Stem Method
1) Prepare the Chicken for Cooking after cleaning
2) Take the freshly prepared Chicken and can be kept for 30 Minutes in a Mixture of Salt and Lime Water.
3) Mix Chilly, Turmeric and Coriander and then create a paste out of these.
4) A Pan can be heated and add pour oil to it.
5) Add chopped onion, Ginger, Garlic and Green chillies and Stir well.
6) Now you can add the paste and stir fry for some time.
7) Now add the Chicken Pieces while stirring.
8) Add Coconut milk and stir.
– If coconut milk is not available, add hot water.
9) Let is cook for 45 minutes covered.
10) Add remaining coconut milk
11) Add the Garam Masala Powder
12) Again stir till the flavor is absorbed by the Chicken Masala.
How To Make Chicken Curry- Tips and Tricks
You could tomatoes to add more flavor if you like them.
Some Chicken Curry Recipes include usage of extra Cumin seeds, be careful following that if you do not like that flavor too much.
Also check out our other Chicken Curry Recipes.